- Coriant begins independent path, starts with leadership position in optical networking market 8 May 2013 | 4:21 pm
- WDM speaker interview: Philippos Arbelias, OTE 8 May 2013 | 11:30 am
- Carrier Ethernet Americas returns to Sao Paolo, August 2013 3 May 2013 | 11:01 am
- Bharti Airtel to buy optical network gear from Ciena to expand submarine capacity 1 May 2013 | 10:45 am
- Poland’s Netia upgrades to 100G 1 May 2013 | 10:03 am
Head of Product DevelopmentGTS CE
Marcin Kotlarski is with GTS Central Europe since May 2009. During his 11 year career he has worked in several positions in the telecommunication industry. He has been associated with GTS Poland (formerly Energis) since 2003. Previously he had worked on the positions of Senior Product Manager, then Product Development Director and Marketing Director for GTS Energis. He has great experience in development and implementation solid business cases for managed telco & ICT services. Over last years, he was responsible for implementation of a range of services to business segment, including voice, layer 3 data services, carrier ethernet portfolio and cloud computing. Marcin Kotlarski graduated from Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology from the Warsaw University of Technology. He also completed MBA studies conducted by the University of Warsaw in cooperation with the University of Illinois.