- MRV’s SDN and NFV Products and Architecture 26 August 2014 | 4:31 pm
- 100G Metro Transformation 21 August 2014 | 4:49 pm
- Exclusive Speaker Q&A with Globetel 15 August 2014 | 3:03 pm
- The Entire Optical, Cloud & SDN Eco-system Under One Roof! 1 August 2014 | 12:01 pm
- Tim Gillett from Fibre Systems solicits opinions of exhibitors and delegates 28 July 2014 | 3:18 pm
Head of Product DevelopmentGTS CE
Marcin Kotlarski is with GTS Central Europe since May 2009. During his 11 year career he has worked in several positions in the telecommunication industry. He has been associated with GTS Poland (formerly Energis) since 2003. Previously he had worked on the positions of Senior Product Manager, then Product Development Director and Marketing Director for GTS Energis. He has great experience in development and implementation solid business cases for managed telco & ICT services. Over last years, he was responsible for implementation of a range of services to business segment, including voice, layer 3 data services, carrier ethernet portfolio and cloud computing. Marcin Kotlarski graduated from Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology from the Warsaw University of Technology. He also completed MBA studies conducted by the University of Warsaw in cooperation with the University of Illinois.