- Interview – Royal Academy of Engineering 11 February 2015 | 9:24 am
- WDM Africa 2015 – See you next week in Cape Town! 29 January 2015 | 7:39 pm
- WDM & Next Generation Optical Networking Africa – See you next week! 27 January 2015 | 6:23 pm
- WDM 2015 Interview: Light Brigade, Inc. 20 January 2015 | 11:16 am
- WDM Africa, 3-5 February 2015, Sun Cullinan, Cape Town – Extending nationwide optical fibre connectivity via Africa’s terrestrial and submarine networks 3 December 2014 | 12:00 pm
Head of Product DevelopmentGTS CE
Marcin Kotlarski is with GTS Central Europe since May 2009. During his 11 year career he has worked in several positions in the telecommunication industry. He has been associated with GTS Poland (formerly Energis) since 2003. Previously he had worked on the positions of Senior Product Manager, then Product Development Director and Marketing Director for GTS Energis. He has great experience in development and implementation solid business cases for managed telco & ICT services. Over last years, he was responsible for implementation of a range of services to business segment, including voice, layer 3 data services, carrier ethernet portfolio and cloud computing. Marcin Kotlarski graduated from Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology from the Warsaw University of Technology. He also completed MBA studies conducted by the University of Warsaw in cooperation with the University of Illinois.